When you apply for a Key Survey account you can also choose from one of the following account types to suit your needs:
- Single (Default): For individual QUT projects, research and administration.
- Shared: Share your username and a common password to grant full access for two or more people in your team.
- Multi-Access: Become an administrator for a set number of sub-users.
- Shared Multi-Access: Share a Multi-Access Account with a colleague of equal responsibility.
ALL account types (summarised in their respective links) include full functionality and features provided by Key Survey:
NOTE: You can request account upgrades and changes at any time by sending an email request to Survey Support.
Special Account Types
You can request special purpose accounts in situations where you have to use them with advanced Key Survey features:
- URL Suffix Account: Allows you to create unique and customisable survey web addresses for respondents.
PLEASE NOTE: This type of account is generally used by experienced Key Survey users. To learn more about how to use it please refer to our URL Suffix Guide.