Shared Multi-Access Account
Share equal management rights over a set number of sub-users. Two or more project leaders (or back-ups) can control sub-users' access by setting their individual or group permissions.
- Share Controlled Group Use:
- Share a Multi-Access account with a colleague to manage a set number of project members.
- Features Notes
- Commonly used for teams which require constant use of a back-up Project Leader.
- You can request a team login name by mentioning it in the online Account Request form.
- Sharing this account grants multiple users full access to sub-user administration as well as standard survey features.
- Administrators and sub-users can make changes to surveys at the same time (if the rules are set).
- All shared multi-access accounts are flagged with an "_sma" suffix.
- Additional Information:
- The person who requests a shared multi-access account becomes the primary administrator.
- You (the account holder) are responsible for all content and activities within your account.
- Please ensure that your common password is NOT the same as your standard QUT Login.
- ALL information provided on the Multi-Access Account page also applies to this account type.