URL Suffix Account
A URL Suffix account is only provided by special request and should NOT be used as your primary account.
For more information about how and when this account type is used, please refer to our URL Suffix Guide.
- Individual Use:
- Create surveys that ask respondents to enter a number or code to complete a unique survey web address.
- Most Single Account features still apply to this type of account.
- Team or Shared Use:
- URL Suffix accounts can also be shared within teams.
- Feature Notes:
- A URL Suffix account can ONLY be used to create *flexible unique addresses for surveys.
- Your URL Suffix will apply to all the surveys within your account.
- You can request a team login name by mentioning it in the online Account Request form.
- URL Suffix accounts are flagged with a "_urls" suffix.
- Additional Information:
- *A flexible unique survey address allows an administrator or respondent to complete an unfinished URL.
- This URL will then uniquely identify that respondent, allowing them to complete their survey over multiple sessions.
- For example: http://survey.qut.edu.au/survey/123456/1aef/?Pwd2=b123&StudentNumber=
- A student number will need to be entered in order to access the survey.
- NOTE: The URL Suffix (StudentNumber= in this case) can be changed with the help of Survey Support