Activation Request Form Explained
This page goes through the "Request Survey Activation form" and all of its required fields. The information that you provide in this form tells both us and your approver:
- Which survey/s you need to launch (IDs & Loaction); &
- If your content is complete, ethical and ready to be released.
Underlined headings provide additional help information if you hover over them with your cursor.
- Login name for Survey Account used...: Type the login name for the account you used to create your survey.
- Master Survey URL/s...: The survey launch link/s as displayed on your "Launch" page/s in your account.
- Survey IDs...: You can find it near the top of the right hand panel on the "Surveys" page when you highlight a survey.
- OPTIONAL: Survey Name/s...: Your survey name as displayed on the "Survey's" page in your account.
"Survey Owner Contact Details"
Survey Owner Contact Details
This section is optional and only needs to be filled in if you are making surveys for other people.
"Survey Launch Approver Details"
Survey Launch Approver Details
This is a compulsory section which must be completed by ALL staff and students.
NOTE: Please ensure that these details are entered correctly as the auto email is required to approve all requests.
- Approver's Name: Your approver's name.
- Position: Your approver's professional role (e.g. Manager, Project Leader...).
- Phone: Your approver's preferred contact number.
- Faculty/Division/Institute: Your approver's area within QUT (e.g. Health)
- School/Department: Your approver's specific area of work (e.g. School of Midwifery)
- Email: Your approver's preferred contact address.
"Conditions of Survey Launch"
Conditions of Survey Launch
At this stage, it is assumed that you have already read the Conditions of Use in full at least once.
Simply check the provided box to confirm your acceptance and agreement and click "Submit Request".
NOTE: If your form does not submit successfully, check that you have answered all required fields and be careful not to use special characters (e.g. *, - etc).