Apply for an Account
How to Apply for a QUT Key Survey Account
Check that you meet the following conditions before submitting an online form (click the button below):
- You are a QUT staff or student member
- Any survey that you wish to make is QUT related; &
- No money is made from your surveys' release (Non-Commercial use)
To learn more about the form and how to fill it in visit the Request Forms Guide pages.
You are responsible for understanding and following ALL of these terms and conditions.
Once you have submitted your form, you and your supervisor (if added) will receive an automated email to confirm your request details:
- New accounts can take up to three working days to be processed.
- When your account is ready you will be notified via email with more instructions.
- You will be added to the "Key Survey Users" mailing list.
- Your account can be updated or upgraded at anytime by sending an email request to Survey-Support.
NOTE: It is important to note that during periods of "Limited Service" new accounts will not be processed. To learn more about this, refer to our Key Survey Status Descriptions page.
More information - A little about procedure
- Your Key Survey username will normally match your standard QUT Login
- You can request an alternate or team name (for Shared or Multi-Access accounts) on your "Account Request form" or via email to Survey-Support.
- Your account passwords must:
- Be at least 8 characters in length
- Combine mixed-case letters, numbers and symbols
- Not match your previous password
- Be changed within your account once every six months (Passwords expire after 180 days)
NOTE: It is also recommended that you read about your Account's Lifecycle BEFORE you apply for an account.